Naked Fridays 67: Nutritious
4/27/2012 11:08:00 AM
Once called "a musical healer" by High Times magazine, NYC-based producer/DJ Nutritious brings us a soul-nourishing mix for our newest edition of Naked Fridays. Trish (is it okay if I call you that?) balances his time between curating his weekly show Gratitude, hosting his own parties in the city, and dabbling in holistic medicine. And by dabbling, I mean he helped write Montel Williams' New York Times bestseller on health and wellness.
Somehow Nutritious found a break from his schedule to contribute a mix to us, and we're stoked to premiere it. True to form, elements of both partying and aural nourishment manifest themselves in this mix, which spends its time fluctuating from posi-party vibes to more spaced out, cosmic ones. You can check out the entire Naked Fridays mix when it premieres today at 4 p.m.
In the meantime, preview the tracklist below:
01. Nutritious - Intro
02. Rayko - Little Baby
03. Stretch - Why Did You Do It
04. Beca - Let's Run Wild (Ashley Beedle Vocal Mix)
05. Prinzhorn Dance School - I Want You
06. Rokyoursoul - The Alpine Touch
07. MustBeat Crew - Mutha Phukin Reel
08. Dimitri From Paris & DJ Rocca - Ero Disco Theme
09. Francis Jilla - Walking on a Beam
10. Jazzanova - I Human
11. Moon Rocket - White Flowers